HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!! WE WILL TRULY CELEBRATE WHEN WE SEE YOU IN NEW YORK. BUT UNTIL THEN, TRY AND ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY! HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF BEN, THE BEAN, AND I. THINKING OF YOU!!!! MISS YOU!!!!!!!

Benjamin in his Easter tie and bee hat. He really reminded me of you that day. :)
Cashmere about to sneak the duck out of Ben's hand......Ben is too focused on the chocolate bunny.....chicks dig him..... Trying to get an up close of Ben and I. Like Ben's pirate tattoo? It's from the b-day party on Saturday.....and would not come off!

Kisses from Benji make my day. This picture is of Ben and I right after he found his Easter eggs that Grandma Reva hid. Did I mention it was 91' that day?!?! If it was 91 degrees on Easter, I think San Diego is in for a scorcher summer this year!

Up close on the preggers!

Such a perfect picture of how the belly has grown quickly, minus the closed eyes! Seriously....do I look like an Easter egg??? ;)
We love you and can not wait too see you!!!!! Be safe!

Comments

Becky said…
I can't believe how much Ben looks like you. He has Dan's hair (which may be a bad thing-haha) and eyes, but the rest is all you. You are so more pregnant than December! I would be you'd be due in November or October! Happy Easter! Love you guys!
Adele said…
Gorgeous, love! You look Gorgeous!!! Good luck on continuing an easy pregnancy. Seems like all my friends are turning up pregnant recently. What gives? Something in the water?
Story Family said…
I'm back online!! At least until my computer literally fries itself. Seriously....I sometimes catch a burning smell coming from the darn thing. But until then....it's great to see you again! You look great! And I'm so glad you feel good, too. That will make things SO MUCH easier. Ben is ADORABLE! It looks like he had a fantastic Easter. Happy Birthday Ben and Dan!
Anonymous said…
Hey Beautiful, Thank you for posting all the wonderful pictures. I really liked the picture of Ben giving you a kiss. I love you and will see you next week.
Sparkle Mama said…
You are glowing Leah! What a cute fam you have...Ben is a little stud. Emma and Ben will have to meet someday ;)
Anonymous said…
i love that dress on you

Love Dan

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room