Update on the bean and pregnancy

I don't want to jinx myself.......but this has been the easiest pregnancy so far! You might (or might not) remember with Ben, I lost 15 pounds in the first trimester and water even tasted gross. I had a really hard pregnancy with Ben. But, this has been a breeze so far. Yes, I sometimes get nauseous after I eat food, but I have not thrown up once!!!! Now that is reason enough to throw a party!!!

I have not seen an actual OB doctor yet. After my family practice doctor confirmed the pregnancy, he referred me to an OB doctor that specializes in high risk. This is just a precaution because of how the last pregnancy went. Just being extra careful. My appointment isn't until April 24th. I am so anxious to know when my actual due date is. December 8th is just an estimated guess. But who knows? I could easily be farther along! I actually think I am, or I popped early. Because to me....I look pregnant! It just happened in the past week since being here in Cali. I even bought a pair a prego pants from Target. Maybe I am just excited about the pregnancy. Or just excited to be pregnant AND be near a Target!! It will just be nice though to know a REAL due date!

I will keep you posted on ANY news about the bean! So far, so good!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am so excited that you are preggers...I have a new baby to shop for. Can't wait to see the belly..have fun at Target. thanks for rubbing it in. :)

Kisses, Brenda
Leah,
Congrats on the coming of the new addition!! Its so exciting. Are you hoping for a boy or a girl? Any names yet?
love, Jody
Here's hoping the rest of the pregnancy is smooth and easy!!
Jon and Cheryl said…
Hey sorry I am late responding to your comment. We actually live in La Mesa now so we don't go to Santee ward anymore. We really miss it though. I hope you are enjoying your time in sunny SD. The weather has been beautiful this week!!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound