Road trip from UT to San Diego on Ben's birthday

On March 14th, Ben and I hopped into our car and headed to Sunny San Diego. We drove through some sleet and snow in Utah, a little rain, and some crazy winds. But for the most part it was sunny skies. We got to San Diego safe and sound.

Here is Ben taking a break in the drivers seat. Extra large lemonade included.....
Passing the AZ state line from UT to California.
I LOVE the drive from UT to CA - especially on a sunny afternoon like this one. By this time we had passed the crazy weather back in Utah.


* Last stop * Mad Greek Gyros Restaurant - Baker, CA - This was Ben's birthday dinner. We were on the road, but I still wanted to have something special as opposed to the ordinary fast food. It was YUMMYYY!

Comments

Englishfam said…
I love road trips! Especially when there are good food stops along the way i.e. IN-N-OUT burger!! Love it. What you got sounded good too. Hope Ben's birthday was good. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Happy Easter!! Have a great time in Cali!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room