Movies........

While having so much time on my hands recently, I have been renting movies to watch at night when Ben falls asleep. I also took Ben on a "mommy and me" date to see his first movie in the theatre. We saw Alvin and the Chipmunks. He sat through the whole movie......except when he would jump up and dance to the chipmunks singing. :) He is growing up SO fast! I can't wait to take him to see Horton hears a Who. And I too am looking forward to some movies coming to the theatre. Below are a few that I am interested to see. Which movies are you looking forward to seeing in the near future??????

To watch the movie trailers just go to www.youtube.com and type in the movie name to the search engine. That's how I watched the trailers.

The Other Boleyn Girl

10,000 BC

Sex and the City movie

Horton hears a who

Miss Pettigrew lives for a day

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the crystal skull


And the one I am really looking forward to........

21
Opens March 28th, 2008
Ben Campbell (Jim Sturgess) is a shy, brilliant M.I.T. student who -- needing to pay school tuition -- finds the answers in the cards. He is recruited to join a group of the school's most gifted students that heads to Vegas every weekend armed with fake identities and the know-how to turn the odds at blackjack in their favor. With unorthodox math professor and stats genius Micky Rosa (Kevin Spacey) leading the way, they've cracked the code. By counting cards and employing an intricate system of signals, the team can beat the casinos big time. Seduced by the money, the Vegas lifestyle, and by his smart and sexy teammate, Jill Taylor (Kate Bosworth), Ben begins to push the limits. Though counting cards isn't illegal, the stakes are high, and the challenge becomes not only keeping the numbers straight, but staying one step ahead of the casinos' menacing enforcer: Cole Williams (Laurence Fishburne).

Comments

Ooh, 21 looks great... I am a huge Kevin Spacey fan! And I love Dr. Seuss. I will be taking my big kid (Trev) to see Horton Hears a Who. =0)
Miss Megan said…
Mike and I tried to go see the Other Boleyn Girl on Wednesday, but the only theater it was playing in Utah County was in Provo! We were kind of bummed (as we were crunched for time). Maybe this week we can make it?
I am also very excited about Sex and the City (being such an avid fan of the TV show). Carrie, here I come! As for big blockbuster movies, I am about to pee my pants for Indiana Jones! They just put a yummy yummy pic of Harrison on the cover of Entertainment Weekly this week, and I read it from cover-to-cover yesterday! I LOVE the Indy movies!
Also: I can't wait for Star Trek, basically because I'm the biggest dork in the universe. Oh yes, and The Dark Knight. I love Christian Bale, and Heath Ledger (sad that it's his last movie). Yeah for a whole new season/year of great movies!!!!
Miss Megan said…
P.S. How could I forget Twilight this Christmas? I read everything I find on the net about that!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound