California Dreamin......on such a winter day

Ben and I are heading out to California tomorrow to celebrate his 2nd birthday! We will then fly to New York to meet up with Dan for a few days before he leaves to the big boy sand box. For some reason flights are cheaper to New York from San Diego than from Salt Lake?? How does that make sense? Well, it works for me. I could use some family time right now.

I will continue to keep you posted on our adventurous life from the blog!

See you soon sunny San Diego. My flip flops are packed and ready!

See you soon Dan and Gardner Family in New York!!! What's the weather like?

Comments

Pam Dowell said…
Congrats!!!!! I am so happy for all of you!!! This will give Danny even more reason to be very careful while he is in Iraq. Hi, Leah, we haven't actually met but I feel like I know you from your blog and from our family. Hee! Hee! Danny's grandma (Carolyn) & my Mom (Inez) are sisters. I am Danny's cousin from Indiana. I have two little ones myself and they will keep you hopping. I am so glad Danny will be home when this new bundle arrives. Keep us posted.
Love you all,
Pam
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Baby Ben....We love you!!!

Brenda, Shawn and Dylan

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room