123 Book Tag - Taking a break from catch up
I have been tagged by Kelly! This is the first time I am following through with a tag! I feel like I deserve an award....
Here are the rules:
Find the book closest to you with at least 123 pages.
Turn to page 123
Find the fifth sentence
Post the next three sentences
Tag 5 people
From New Moon by Stephanie Meyer -
"That was usually about when the screaming started. I wasn't paying attention to where I was driving-just wandering through empty, wet side roads as I avoided the ways that would take me home-because I didn't have anywhere to go. I wished I could feel numb again, but I couldn't remember how I'd managed it before."
I tag Heather, Megan, Adele, Jeanette, and Tammy!
Here are the rules:
Find the book closest to you with at least 123 pages.
Turn to page 123
Find the fifth sentence
Post the next three sentences
Tag 5 people
From New Moon by Stephanie Meyer -
"That was usually about when the screaming started. I wasn't paying attention to where I was driving-just wandering through empty, wet side roads as I avoided the ways that would take me home-because I didn't have anywhere to go. I wished I could feel numb again, but I couldn't remember how I'd managed it before."
I tag Heather, Megan, Adele, Jeanette, and Tammy!
Comments