Playing catch up......more October 07' pictures

PUMPKINLAND TRIP - Mommy and Ben - OCTOBER 2007
It's the great pumpkin Charlie Brown! No photo shop done here.......
I love how in this picture, Ben looks like he is struggling so hard to lift it, and yet to us it seems so small....it's all in perspective....

Ben picking out his perfect pumpkin (For the next month he carried HIS pumpkin around the house until the top broke off) Ben my little camera ham...I was having fun with my camera.....
I LOVE this picture......Ben was leading the way....
Yes, Mommy is here too.....
Ben's first corn maze.......mine too......
There were so many things for Ben to do........

His first jumper experience
Just hangin with Mr Billy
Peek a boo
It was so hard to get Ben to sit still for this photo!
This is another favorite of mine. I caught the sun just right........Ben and the Chinese Fringe trees
Afterwards back at the house Ben is too cool in his shark sunglasses from Aunt Brenda.....

Comments

Miss Megan said…
Oh pumpkins! They make me so happy! I love their large, plump bellies and their shiny, orange skin. Pumpkins, pumpkins, pumpkins. Cute picks, btw!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room