Our new favorite little secret
Dan, Ben, and I have been going a little wild with eating out lately. Dan is leaving soon and will be gone for atleast a year. So we are enjoying our eat out nights that we will miss with him. Yes, I am still working on becoming a healthier person and continuing at the gym with my trainer. And if the trainer asks...hey chicken is protein! So I would not suggest this restaurant on my healthy blog.....but some good grub that clogs the arteries is sometimes rather quite delicious.So put this on your splurge list!!!
**I personally suggest the boneless garlic pepper chicken. The small size is PLENTY! The large size was leftovers for 2 more meals!!!
What I really loved about this place...large portions, small prices, one on one customer service from the owner while you wait for your food, and that down home feel.
Click on the link below to find a location near you(if you should be so lucky)
Wing Shak from heaven
Information -
Rocky Mountain WingShak -- 456 E. State Road, American Fork.
Buffalo hot wings in several flavors including garlic pepper, leon pepper and teriyaki. Also chili, barbecue pork sandwiches and salads. 756-2667
Comments