My late birthday presents.....
Attention everyone - Comp USA is closing and having amazing sales on entire store and online!!!!
My late birthday present was so worth the wait!!! Originally Dan was going to get me The Cricut personal electronic cutting system for my birthday. Our store didn't have it in stock, so we had not yet bought it. And I am happy we didn't!!! As much as this would be my scrapbooking dream, I just have not had time to scrapbook.
We were browsing at Comp USA and checking out the sales. We were in the printer section and could not believe our eyes when we saw my dream printer 60% off regular price. Dan asked me if I wanted this for my present instead of the Cricut...I said...OH YAH!
The printer has many more uses and I am so excited! I plan on scanning in all my regular photos and making them digital! I am a weirdo who loves to be organized to the max. I can scan in my receipts to the computer to keep track of budgeting easier. It will also help me with my online classes. Whooppeee!
One of my favorite features of this printer.....the scanner!!!! Whopppeee!
I am very, very, very excited with my new printer!!!
My late birthday present was so worth the wait!!! Originally Dan was going to get me The Cricut personal electronic cutting system for my birthday. Our store didn't have it in stock, so we had not yet bought it. And I am happy we didn't!!! As much as this would be my scrapbooking dream, I just have not had time to scrapbook.
We were browsing at Comp USA and checking out the sales. We were in the printer section and could not believe our eyes when we saw my dream printer 60% off regular price. Dan asked me if I wanted this for my present instead of the Cricut...I said...OH YAH!
The printer has many more uses and I am so excited! I plan on scanning in all my regular photos and making them digital! I am a weirdo who loves to be organized to the max. I can scan in my receipts to the computer to keep track of budgeting easier. It will also help me with my online classes. Whooppeee!
One of my favorite features of this printer.....the scanner!!!! Whopppeee!
I am very, very, very excited with my new printer!!! Another birthday present that I got was........ta da...... this fabulous book! Thank you momma Megan!!! I just finally finished the Harry Potter series. And this book is the new hit of book series! If you have not read it yet.....READ IT!!!! It's such a great read! And it will soon be a movie.......
Also when returning from our road trip a birthday box was waiting for me from my best friend Brenda....all the way from Alaska she spoils me!
Also when returning from our road trip a birthday box was waiting for me from my best friend Brenda....all the way from Alaska she spoils me!She was so sweet to give me a journal to write my feelings down as Dan is deployed. And also in the box was a fabulous Dickies heart purse. I LOVE it!
I couldn't have picked out better gifts myself.....you really know me. Thank you! And this was only SOME of my presents this year. I really was spoiled this year! And I just want to say, I am not the type of person that is all about the gifts. But it sure is nice to be spoiled every now and then. Thank you everyone for showing your love in so many ways!
Comments