Catching up with blogging - Halloween 2007

PUMPKIN CARVING NIGHT

Ben was just happy playing with his car while we all carved pumpkins that night.
Proud papa with his freestyle pumpkin carving. He saw this design on a soap bottle! TA DA!
Just poking away at the pumpkin carving process.....
TA DA! Our pumpkins! Dan on the left, BEN in the middle, and mine to the right. I think they turned out pretty darn good!
HALLOWEEN NIGHT - 2007 -
Trick or treating with the Bresee Bunch and English family in the English's neighborhood

For our Halloween church party and the Legacy Party, we rented costumes and were Star Wars theme. But on actual Halloween night, it was all about Ben getting candy. Dan and I decided to use what we had, and go as fans of each others favorite team. Dan was a Chargers fan, and I was a Buffalo Sabres fan.
James was a hot dog vender and Preston was a hot dog!!! So clever! And don't forget Carter..rraaawwwrr a dinosaur!

A sweet family as dressed up as Winnie the pooh characters. Ben's world stopped when he saw Tigger. He kept saying, "Tigger! Tigger!" Here he is pointing at him....the nice guy let Ben talk to him for a minute or two.....
Eeek....Sarah and Adam looking very scary! Great job on the make up Bresee Bunch!
Princess Ava showing me her glitteriffic make up.
After trick or treating, we headed back to the English's house for some ghost cupcakes I had made....
Heather and James looking spooktacular........
Meanwhile back at home.........
Grrrr I'm a Sabres Hockey fan......and Ben loves to pose for pictures.....
How do you like my cool Halloween pj's?
Mommy and Ben
Daddy taking a break from our busy night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room