Happy Birthday to me!

Well today I turned 28 years old. I don't feel any older. I do feel though that the years are going by much faster. I can't believe Ben will be 2 years old in 2 months! Crazy how quick time flies by!

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday dear Leah, Happy Birthday to me!

It's not much of a celebration here at our house. Dan is at work, and Ben and I have colds. But Dan did get me Chili's to go food last night. I had my yummy southwestern eggrolls. YUMMY! And tonight when Dan gets off work we will have triple chocolate cake and snickers ice cream. YUMMMMM! My mouth is already watering........I love the holiday's and birthdays....food galore!
EDIT: My amazing husband Dan set up 28 different birthday cards through out the house for me saying Happy Birthday in 28 different languages! He is so creative. Then when Dan got off work we watched the Chargers WIN! And we had some yummy birthday cake with Steph and Kevin. And the best present - Ben slept the whole night through allowing me to catch up on sleep and sleep in till 9:30 the next day!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
And anyone who has myspace - go check out the birthday songs on my song playlist on my page. They are funny funny. ;)

Happy Sunday and Happy Birthday!
Leah :)

Comments

Happy Birthday, Leah!! I hope you feel better and are able to fully enjoy your yummy cake and ice cream. It's so great to see you back online =0)
Miss Megan said…
Happy Birthday momma! Call me when you're feeling better, and we can do lunch then. (Although it will probably be sometime after you get back from your vacation). I have your present all picked out. Happy 28th Birthday to you!
Adele said…
Happy birthday love. Hope you have a great (and cancer free) year this year! Love you!
Englishfam said…
Happy Birthday Leah!!! You deserve only the best this year. I have been sick too, it's such a bummer. Hopefully you will get better before your road trip so you can enjoy every second! I am including myself in that lunch date with you and Meg. Loved the list of your favorite things of 2008 too. I may have to steal it...
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday! Did you get my message? Love ya!
Coila said…
Hey there, I haven't seen you in ages, but I found your page through Adele's. Hello and happy belated birthday! :D
Coila said…
I guess maybe you found me first. . .my inbox was pretty crowded so I didn't see that comment for a while after you sent it!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room