Digital pictures are still in boxes
Well I would love to blog away with the adorable pictures of Ben that have been taken recently but....we just moved and our digital pictures are still hidden in boxes somewhere.
I will update you all with what is going on in our life.
We are still in Utah. Our plan is to keep Ben and I here in UT when Dan deploys. My step dad was offered a fabulous job at a hospital in Virginia, so my Mom and Tom are moving to VA from CA in April. I decided that I wasn't ready to move to VA right now. So we are in UT!
We just moved last weekend from our condo to a basement apt. This is a temporary situation until I can figure out the best place for Ben and I to live for the next 18 months. Will we move to the military base? Will we buy a house? I have no idea. But I atleast I have a few months to take and enjoy time with Dan and decide on where it is we will move. Until then our friends Kevin and Stephanie have offered for us to rent out their basement in their home. We are so grateful for this. Thank you Winzeler's!!
So if you need to contact us you can always e-mail me! Or leave a comment on this blog and I will check it daily. Yah for having internet again!!!
For the next 3 weeks, starting this Tuesday, we will be on the road from AZ to Cali and back to Utah. Stay tuned to see where the Traveling Gardner's will be next!
Oh yeah....HAPPY 2008!!!!!
Love, The Traveling Gardner's
I will update you all with what is going on in our life.
We are still in Utah. Our plan is to keep Ben and I here in UT when Dan deploys. My step dad was offered a fabulous job at a hospital in Virginia, so my Mom and Tom are moving to VA from CA in April. I decided that I wasn't ready to move to VA right now. So we are in UT!
We just moved last weekend from our condo to a basement apt. This is a temporary situation until I can figure out the best place for Ben and I to live for the next 18 months. Will we move to the military base? Will we buy a house? I have no idea. But I atleast I have a few months to take and enjoy time with Dan and decide on where it is we will move. Until then our friends Kevin and Stephanie have offered for us to rent out their basement in their home. We are so grateful for this. Thank you Winzeler's!!
So if you need to contact us you can always e-mail me! Or leave a comment on this blog and I will check it daily. Yah for having internet again!!!
For the next 3 weeks, starting this Tuesday, we will be on the road from AZ to Cali and back to Utah. Stay tuned to see where the Traveling Gardner's will be next!
Oh yeah....HAPPY 2008!!!!!
Love, The Traveling Gardner's
Comments