What we have been up to.........
First of all, can I just say that I miss my blogging world so much? I love posting pictures and writing witty thoughts for my friends and family to see. For some reason I can process my thoughts and I am able to write much smarter things on paper(or on-line) as opposed to the "not so smart" words that come out of my mouth sometimes. Anyhoo - it's good to be back.
Reason for my long absence - moved from Hawaii to Utah and new home does not have Internet access hooked up. You ask well why don't you get it hooked up already? And I answer - because we are moving......again! Yes, we are moving again. Dan is deploying to Iraq in February and Ben and I will be moving in with my Mom and Tom in San Diego. You say - Holy crow! Dan is deploying?!?! I answer - Yes, but he will be safe and hopefully back sooner than later.
In the past few months we have been catching up and visiting with friends and family in Utah. As much as we miss our friends and the beautiful island, it is so great to be back on the mainland.
So that's a brief update. I am able to answer the question of what we have been up to better by showing you pictures. I don't know about you....but I am definitely a visual person. So enjoy the show!
These are pictures from our local trunk or treat party. We had a nice hot tortilla soup dinner. Then we went outside and battled the chilly weather to collect candy from everyone that had decorated the trunk of their car and were passing out goodies! We had a blast. And the Bresee bunch joining us for the festivities made it even more fun! Thanks Sarah and Adam for driving all the way to the boonies to hang with us! It is really great to be living in the same state as you....even if it is for only a few months!
Group picture of the Gardner and Bresee family
Smile young Jedi.....
The fairy princess, the monkey, and the Yoda......
Daddy and Ben handing out candy -
Gardner Family staying warm at Trunk or Treat
The Bresee Bunch
Ben hanging out in the back of our car. He was enjoying handing out candy! He kept eating his sleeve and we couldn't figure out why - we later found a tootsie roll inside it!
Reason for my long absence - moved from Hawaii to Utah and new home does not have Internet access hooked up. You ask well why don't you get it hooked up already? And I answer - because we are moving......again! Yes, we are moving again. Dan is deploying to Iraq in February and Ben and I will be moving in with my Mom and Tom in San Diego. You say - Holy crow! Dan is deploying?!?! I answer - Yes, but he will be safe and hopefully back sooner than later.
In the past few months we have been catching up and visiting with friends and family in Utah. As much as we miss our friends and the beautiful island, it is so great to be back on the mainland.
So that's a brief update. I am able to answer the question of what we have been up to better by showing you pictures. I don't know about you....but I am definitely a visual person. So enjoy the show!
These are pictures from our local trunk or treat party. We had a nice hot tortilla soup dinner. Then we went outside and battled the chilly weather to collect candy from everyone that had decorated the trunk of their car and were passing out goodies! We had a blast. And the Bresee bunch joining us for the festivities made it even more fun! Thanks Sarah and Adam for driving all the way to the boonies to hang with us! It is really great to be living in the same state as you....even if it is for only a few months!
Group picture of the Gardner and Bresee family
Smile young Jedi.....
The fairy princess, the monkey, and the Yoda......
Daddy and Ben handing out candy -
Gardner Family staying warm at Trunk or Treat
The Bresee Bunch
Ben hanging out in the back of our car. He was enjoying handing out candy! He kept eating his sleeve and we couldn't figure out why - we later found a tootsie roll inside it!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments