Happy Thanksgiving from the Gardners

Happy Thanksgiving!

Dan, Leah, and Ben stuffed like a turkey!

In no particular order the above picture features -
Dan, Leah, Ben, Judy, Grandma Sue, Grandma Reva, Grandpa Tom, Bill, Jane, Billy, Bonnie, Katlyn, and Daniel



We had a wonderful holiday in San Diego. We are thankful for our friends, family, health, and happiness. We are thankful for being together this year. We hope you all had a wonderful holiday also!


Love, The Gobbling Gardners

Comments

Anonymous said…
It looks like you had a really great thanksgiving. As usuall Leah you look gorgous.

Love ya!
Englishfam said…
I love this picture of you Leah! You look so pretty! I am so glad to see you back on blogger, atleast while you are on vacation right? It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! I need to get your address to send you a Christmas card so email me-mjlover23@ hotmail.com
Anonymous said…
Happy Thanksgiving Leah, Dan and Ben!! It's so great to have you back on the mainland... and back on your Blog! Leah, I am so glad you will be able to be with your family during Dan's deployment have some Yogurt Mill for me . I wish him and SAFE and SPEEDY return.

Love to you all!
NutMeg said…
Happy Thanksgiving to you, Gardners! We were bummed that you guys weren't here for to go on a double date with us. Hopefully sometime before Dan gets deployed. We loved looking at all the pictures and reading your much-anticipated update (even though I've obviously talked to you since you've been back).

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room