4th Of July 2007


Happy 4th of July! We hope you all had a wonderful 4th! Our 4th of July was really relaxing and a lot of fun. We watched patriotic movies like Top Gun, went to the Pearl Harbor block party thrown for all military and families, we had some yummy Jello shaped liked a flag, and watched amazing fireworks. Happy 4th of July. I hope we all appreciate and remember our troops and freedom, even when it's not a holiday. We know we do! "Today we celebrate our Independence Day" - Independence Day movie quote.


We start off at the car - say cheese Dan!
And here we arrive at Pearl Harbor base for the 4th Block party and firework show!
The amazing firework show we watched was put on right above these beautiful decorated Navy ships. (Every time I see a Navy ship, I think of my Aunt Judy and Papa Jr) GO NAVY!
A booth at the block party was passing out flag stickers. Ben and I both had them on our cheeks.
In the parking lot ready to walk to the patriotic party!

Ben loved the car show they had going on at the block party. All I could think of was SHAKE N BAKE!



I loved this truck because it reminded me of "Mater" from the Disney movie CARS!








And this is what I want when I become a famous country singer!!!!




Also at the party was an autograph signing booth with the TV shows The Bachelor Lt Andy Baldwin and Tessa his fiance. And also there was Mrs Pearl Harbor 2007. We did not wait in line for autographs but I had Dan snap a few pictures for Megan!!! ;)


This picture is so funny - we had the stroller parked next to another jeep stroller that had a cookie monster balloon. Ben kept pointing and talking to the balloon like a person. :) You just had to be there. It was so cute.


Then Ben experienced his very first petting zoo!!!!

Ben looks sleepy here, but we was wide awake when we got near the animals!

Ben petting a Piggy

Ben petting a goat

Ben's favorite was the brown lab. (I wanted to take him home!) - Someone was nice enough to take this picture for us.

Ben petting a bunny.

And then back again to the puppy.

After the petting zoo our camera battery died. ;( I will post some pics that we took with our camera phone and video camera phone though!

Comments

Englishfam said…
I have a jeep stroller too!! Actually I have the double stroller, but I love that it has a steering wheel in front. Carter loves to be the navigator and turn the wheel whichever way we are going. It looks like you guys had a great fourth! Live it up in Hawaii, I am soooo jealous!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room