Super Hero Summer and Date Nights

So thanks to all of the box office blockbusters in theatres this summer, Dan and I will not have a shortage of ideas for date night! Now that Benjamin has become a well adjusted toddler and doesn't even cry when we leave him.....Dan and I are embracing this with....... date night once a week! And guess what? This week is twice a week!!

Here are some pictures from our first real date night last Friday. We went and saw Fantastic Four 2!!!! Dan loved it more than the first one. I personally felt that the wedding scene was cut too short. But then again I'm a girl...;) No really the movie rocked my boat!




We LOVE super hero movies!! Tonight we went and saw Spider man 3! Yah for date night!!!

Comments

Miss Megan said…
Who cares about the movie...Leah you look beautiful! Aloha momma!
Anonymous said…
HEY, I WANT A DATE NIGHT. MOM

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room