Sgt J's Graduation party

Two date nights in one week! We are so lucky! Dan's boss from work graduated with her masters yesterday! We were invited to celebrate the night away.



Sgt J giving a speech of thanks to everyone


The blues band rockin out. Including the Taylor Hicks look a like to the left.........


Dan got this cool shot of the flag waving and the moon right behind it.




This was a memorial display right down from where the party was.(Right down by the water) It's called Patriot Park. Can you see me flying with the jets?


Up close shot

Our table that we were sitting at. Robert and Hope to the left and Mary and her fiance to the right. Dan works with Robert and Mary at his unit.

Robert and Hope by the water

Sgt Hetlevet and his wife

My handsome hubby by the yummy food

Dan, Sgt Johnson, and her husband Jay.

Jay and Sgt Johnson


The 3 amigos - Dan, Robert, and Dwayne

Dan and Leah at sunset by the water

Sgt Wyatt and her hubby Sam posing with the belly
Det 2 - 1984th USAH soldiers hangin out

Comments

Anonymous said…
DAN AND LEAH, YOUR FACE'S IS SO SKINNY... MOM
Miss Megan said…
Alohaaaaaa! Man I need to take Mike to Hawaii...Gorgeous!
Englishfam said…
Leah you look like a total babe in these pics! Keep up the good work!
Cross Family said…
Beautiful pictures. You are so gorgeous Leah. And I love the flag picture very cool.
Aim said…
hahaha, it's always a pleasure to greet your neighbors in your g's through your kitchen window, isn't it? And so not fair that you live in Hawaii still! I know you are moving...like soon, right? but that picture of you two on the beach is adorable and sending me into perpetual dreamland every time I look at it!

Anyway, sorry about your name on my page. I should have explained before hand that sometimes I add letters to people's names to make things more interesting. ...ahhhh, you caught me, so I'm the local town idiot who can't spell her good friend's name. I think I'm going to leave it though just so every time I sound it out I think of the fact that you live in a place that looks like a 24-7 spring "garden." ...a tropical spring garden, even better! ahhhh, and there I go back into dreamland again...

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room