Welcome Spring and Summer time
Spring cleaning is on and cracking at the Gardner household. We are sorting through everything and preparing for our huge moving sale.

Dan just had 4 days off for Memorial day and it was wonderful. We cleaned the house, played boardgames, watched movies, ordered pizza, made healthy summer desserts, swam at our pool on base, and basically did whatever we wanted! It was great! I highly recommend it!
Yummmm watermelon rhine......
I love this picture! That's it Ben...attack the watermelon!
Still learning which way to eat the watermelon.....
Memorial night dinner -
Mommy putting Ben's plate into the freezer to cool off before we eat. Dan said he took a picture of me in an action shot in the kitchen.......I think he just wanted more proof that I wore his cubbies shirt.

Dan just had 4 days off for Memorial day and it was wonderful. We cleaned the house, played boardgames, watched movies, ordered pizza, made healthy summer desserts, swam at our pool on base, and basically did whatever we wanted! It was great! I highly recommend it!
Nothing says Summer time like corn on the cob and watermelon!!!!
Silly, tired boy...laughing so hard he almost fell over....or was that because he was so tired?
Comments