some old spaghetti pictures...

Did I ever post these pictures? If not...enjoy them! These pictures are from a while ago. Even before Ben had his first hair cut.


Yummmmmy sketti......

Okay I am ready to get up.

Dan trying to maneuver his way to pick up Ben without getting spaghetti on him too.
Happy, messy, spaghetti boy!
Dan trying his hardest to keep messy Ben away from him. :) Ben looking so innocent saying, who me?

Comments

Englishfam said…
Leah you really do have the craziest life ever!!! Poop water, could it get any worse than that?! Only about 2 months, so excited for you guys! The gross spaghetti all over the face and hands still hasn't ended for us, that is Carter's favorite meal. He always needs a bath after eating it!
Miss Megan said…
We LOVE spaghetti! Yum yum.

P.S. I posted a response to your "Sicko" comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound