Smells of summer


So one thing that is very important about our home in the summer time is that it smells like summer! We got a little reimbursement check from our Mazda. I decided to go wild and get some yankee candles with a pinch of it! Now our kitchen smells like fresh squeezed lemons. And our bathroom smells like Island spa (Dan's favorite by the way) and coconut bay yankee candles. And our bedroom smells like sand and sea which smells just like really good suntan lotion! I miss working at Wicks N Sticks! I just LOVE candles. I would love to own a candle shop one day!!!












Comments

Miss Megan said…
My favorite Yankee candle's are definitely the fruit flavors... especially the tropical ones. I LOVE Berry Bramble and their Pineapple Paradise, but I don't think they make it anymore! When you come here we will go to Gardner Village together and shop (they carry Yankee Candles up there).
Englishfam said…
I have not smelled these alleged yankee candles! hmmm I will have to look into that... I do love candles in general though. You have inspired me to go buy some summer scents!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room