My hair dilemma.....
My hair dilemma is to go blonde or not to go blonde. I think if I had the right color it would look great. But there is the tricky part...finding the right color for me. Any suggestions people? I am ALL ears right now. Feel free to comment and give me some hair advice. I really want a drastic change right now. I am open to ANY color. I just want it to go with my coloring(aka: fare skin and freckles).
This is my hair back in 2004. The highlights that I loved were growing out....but you get the basic idea of what it used to look like. I loved these caramel blonde highlights next to my face. This hair job made me actually like my freckles. I looked "sunkissed" and I liked it. I want this plus more. I want drastic change people!

This picture was taken with my camera phone about a month ago. You can see my hair is somewhat of a yellow. That was my first attempt at dying it blonde. I am going on 5 attempts now....I have decided to go to a real salon.

So these pictures are of what my hair basically looks like right now. It's pretty frustrating. I don't know if it's the fact that my hair is so naturally dark...or the natural red highlights....but this hair REFUSES to go blonde! I feel that it really washes me out. I think it's also a combination of not liking my current cut. I love the length but not the cut. I don't think it "flatters" my face.

This is my hair back in 2004. The highlights that I loved were growing out....but you get the basic idea of what it used to look like. I loved these caramel blonde highlights next to my face. This hair job made me actually like my freckles. I looked "sunkissed" and I liked it. I want this plus more. I want drastic change people!

This picture was taken with my camera phone about a month ago. You can see my hair is somewhat of a yellow. That was my first attempt at dying it blonde. I am going on 5 attempts now....I have decided to go to a real salon.

So these pictures are of what my hair basically looks like right now. It's pretty frustrating. I don't know if it's the fact that my hair is so naturally dark...or the natural red highlights....but this hair REFUSES to go blonde! I feel that it really washes me out. I think it's also a combination of not liking my current cut. I love the length but not the cut. I don't think it "flatters" my face.

Comments