4 days till D day!

The countdown to "Dye" day is on and cracking. I don't know what happened to the last blog I posted. The pictures are not showing. And the whole point of that blog was to show you how my hair used to look and currently looks. So I will try this again....


Try to ignore the smoochy smoochy and look at my hair. Ignore the fact that it needed a serious touch up and has serious root issues going on. Focus on the end of the hair. I want something like that again, only all over - not just highlights. I want drastic people...not just some simple highlights. I appreciate all of your advice! And I am going to cut it also. I just want to also get a new color going on that works with my skin tone, and says "Hey! I'm different"...not just plain old boring Leah...."Hello World!"...that's what I'm going for.


(Sing along to lyrics of Mellow Yellow. "They call me mellow yellow.....can't dye hair"...


Look to the right and below...that's what I am thinking of...at least something similiar......

Comments

Anonymous said…
I can't wait to see it! I have actually never dyed my hair- I'm not that brave. So I'm confused- are you going red or blonde? Or red w/ blonde highlights? or blonde w/ red streaks? I guess I'll find out soon!!!
Anonymous said…
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound