Hey good lookin.....whatcha got cookin.....

The week leading up to my biopsy results, I had a lot of nervous energy. On top of it, I finally had enough of burning food that I cooked. The final straw was when I literally caught a bag of popcorn on fire....literally..... Dan's literal words were, "I have never seen a popcorn kernel actually catch on fire!" So I had it...I was going to get domestic if it was the last thing I did...and it helped get my mind off the phone call from the Dermatologist to come with the biopsy results. (Which I thank my lucky stars that I do not need more surgery!!!) SO here it is...Leah getting domestic! I mean c'mon...this is part of my "job" description....I better get it right....


"Slaving over the stove" pose...just a pose though...this night (Easter) we went upstairs to Michele and Ed's to have a feast! SO yummy!
* Side note * Some of you have commented on my little polka dot number. Just in case you have asked or are curious - I got it from the Navy Exchange store here in Hawaii. Gotta love on base shopping!

This little diddy took 15 minutes to throw together. Shrimp and veggies over jasmine rice. Thanks Mom for the tip to search the cupboards and fridge when stumped on what to cook. Sometimes you just don't know what is right in front of you!

The great monkey cake - Thank you Ms Stewart for the idea.

A snazzy little breakfast casserole - made this little diddy conference weekend. *Just a tip - This can be prepared night before and stored in fridge.


The lasagna bake...taste just like lasagna...just takes less time....

THE greatest casserole (in Dan's opinion) is the Burrito bake. Taste just like a San Diego burrito!

One of my favorite items to make is Cocoa Banana Bread. This recipe was given to me by my best buddy Brenda! The great part about this bread - it's healthy and does not even taste it!

Comments

Miss Megan said…
They all look scrumptious! OK momma, so where are the recipes? I want the recipes! Especially for the burrito bake, that looked yum yum.

Go Martha, go!
Englishfam said…
Seriously where are the recipes?! You are so the domestic diva! I need some new recipes to add to my regulars,help me!
Kelly & Gary said…
Leah I love your blog! I love the way you write, i think you're hilarious. And by the way you made me hungry with all your pictures... i'd like the recipes too!
P.s. i like the apron
p.s.s. when you move back we should go jeepin! we go like every weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room