Benjamin's "Curious" party

"My" version of Martha's monkey cake. I can laugh at it. It's my first attempt at making a child's birthday cake. ;)









"Martha's Monkey cake















The table setting of the party.


Carly hammin it up for the camera

Emily showing her pearly whites!

Kevin, Connie, and Lily Miller











Our little monkey eating bananas

Sgt Wyatt(aka: Ricita) and Sam - Sgt Wyatt is due in 3 months!

We took a family picture. This is before Ben had his sugar rush of chocolate!

Daddy and Ben

Activity - make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches out of cookie cutters! This table was later used as the banana split buffet table!(pictures not included)



Pinata' time!

Ben gets to go first since he is the birthday boy. He is just not quite sure what to think of the whole thing.....

Hit it Carly!

Go Emily Go!!

Lily getting a little help from Mommy

Candy is falling from the sky....oh wait - the pinata' broke.


Present Time! Benjamin sat at his "throne" eating cake, while Dan helped him open his presents.

Benjamin was showered with gifts. Everything from clothes, toys, and gift cards!










"Happy Birthday to you......

Anyone up for some cake?????


Blow em out buddy!

...I think he likes it......

Yummmm plate........

That's all folks.....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Curious George is laughing at you. I love the cake.
Anonymous said…
Dan, You made me cry with the picture of love in your face behind Ben-jamin. Your support for him will always be there. You can see it in your baby blue's. Grandma Reva
Miss Megan said…
What a cute idea! Banana splits, and monkey birthday cakes. Leah you are so clever! I agree with Grandma Reva, that picture of Ben with chocolate all over his face and Dan in the background is too cute. I'm totally stealing this idea! P.S. The cake turned out wonderful! Miss you momma!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room