Benjamin's 1 year old/Easter (professional) pictures

We discovered a great little photo studio inside our NEX(Navy Exchange) military store. This is where Benjamin had his 1 year old pictures taken. And it will surprise you on how grown up our little man looks! Thank you family for Ben's picture/birthday money!! They really turned out great!!!



This has color tinting with a sepia coloring. This is Dan's favorite!

This picture is hanging in our living room as a 16 x 20!!!



Happy Easter Handsome boy!

Comments

Anonymous said…
OMG they are the best pictures. He is so beautiful.
Miss Megan said…
Awww, Leah. He is getting so adorable and BIG! 1 years old already, my how time flies. P.S. I love the pics of him in his Hawaiian garb. You will always remember your baby was born on a pacific island. Magic!
Englishfam said…
My favorite is the sepia with the Hawaiian outfit. So adorable. I can't wait for our boys to all play together. So much fun!!
Anonymous said…
so cute! so cute! so cute! I just love babies.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room