Aunt Judy strikes again!!!!

So we were SHOCKED to find this HUGE box of Easter and birthday treats awaiting us one day when we came home from running errands! Judy - you are such a spoiler...and we LOVE it!!!!! It was so great to get all of these great treats!!! We got mucho chocolate and candy. Some great DVD's including dan's favorite - the Illusionist!!!!! Egg coloring and decorating kits! One of my favorite items was the Pirates of the Carribean mesh toy holder to hang in Ben's room!!!!And not to mention two more boxes followed the next day. Wow! That is all I can say...WOW! I love the surfing shirt from Monterey!! I love the board shorts and matching rash guards from Disney!!!! WOWWWWWW!!! We are so grateful for you spoiling us!!!!

That's right Ben, read the card first. (The cards that we received by the way - SO CUTE!)

SO surprised at how many goodies await him!

Ben is so excited about his little piggy and lamby houseshoes!


Don't fall in.....

Ben found what he was looking for! A chocolate egg!

This huge box is SO deep that Ben can not even reach the bottom!

Digging into the treasure

"Hot diggity dog I found chocolate".....says Ben

All in all Benjamin was SOOOOO happy that he got spoiled once again from his Great Great Aunt Judy! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! MAHALO! GRACIAS! MERCI'!

Comments

Miss Megan said…
Man, I need an Aunt Judy!

P.S. The Illusionist was one of my favorite movies from last year. I love Edward Norton, and who knew Jessica Biel could act?!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound