Benjamin and his first taste of cake
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY BENJAMIN! ENJOY THE CAKE AND ICE CREAM!

Ready for cake...I think?????

Hehehhehe gotta ya...of course I'm ready! And Thank you Grandma Reva for my 1st Birthday bib!!!
Most children, when eating their very first birthday cake, smear it all over their face, eat with their hands and make a huge mess. Well, Benjamin of course made a nice mess, but our little man decided he wanted to eat his birthday cake with a spoon! WHAT?!?!? So proper...who is this kid?

Nothing extravangant, just simple and tasted really yummy! My domestic skills are coming out little by little....

Here comes the good stuff.....

Up close shot of Ben's first piece of big boy cake!

Diving right in....or should I say...scooping right in.....

Pointing to the yummyness!



Taste like.....chicken!

Woopie time to dump my plate over!

Bombs away! Ben loves throwing his food overboard lately. I thought the cake would be different...guess not...

PLOP! THE END!

Ready for cake...I think?????

Hehehhehe gotta ya...of course I'm ready! And Thank you Grandma Reva for my 1st Birthday bib!!!
Most children, when eating their very first birthday cake, smear it all over their face, eat with their hands and make a huge mess. Well, Benjamin of course made a nice mess, but our little man decided he wanted to eat his birthday cake with a spoon! WHAT?!?!? So proper...who is this kid?

Nothing extravangant, just simple and tasted really yummy! My domestic skills are coming out little by little....

Here comes the good stuff.....

Up close shot of Ben's first piece of big boy cake!

Diving right in....or should I say...scooping right in.....

Pointing to the yummyness!



Taste like.....chicken!

Woopie time to dump my plate over!

Bombs away! Ben loves throwing his food overboard lately. I thought the cake would be different...guess not...

PLOP! THE END!
Comments