The highlight of my day

I can't decide, maybe you can help me decide....the highlight of my day is either....

A. Benjamin flinging applesauce at my face with his spoon

B. The Airwick sprayer puff going off and spraying me in my eyes

or

C. When I go to hand Benjamin a Zwiebick teether toast, he throws it at me and hits me straight in between the eyes....

And to top it off..... the brakes on the car are going out right as our warranty ended two days ago.

It's been one of those days....How is everyone else's day going????? Feel free to vent my friends...today is the day...

Comments

Miss Megan said…
Ahh...venting. One of my all-time favorite pastimes! Where shall I begin? I've been sick this week, and Peter has been too. Messy house. Fighting with my mom. Tax returns not nearly as good as what I imagined they would be. Warm weather suddenly turned freezing. Hospital bills up to my eyeballs. Mike's busy new church calling. And finally FREAKING BABY WEIGHT! There, that should do it for now. Thanks momma!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room