Still here

So the latest - you want it? Here it goes....

I have officially started up school this past week. I am taking 4 classes this semester totaling up to 12 units. Full time baby! I am taking Art, Philosophy, Math, and Intro to Mass Communications. Dan started up his classes a few weeks ago. He is taking Accounting, Biology, and a English class. We are both busy bees!


My Friend Rachel and her sweet baby girl are visiting us for a few days. She is in limbo trying to fly back home to Okinawa. It has been a lot of fun having her and Nicole here!


Ben has been sick. We are not sure if it is your typical flu bug, or if he just ate too much sand Saturday at the north shore. All I know is he is not feeling good! He threw up last night 10 times! We brought him to the ER at 3am. We wanted to make sure he was not too dehydrated. Because he was not even able to hold down his Pedialyte. So we continue to give him Pedialyte and cuddle him. We will keep you posted!

Pictures of Ben and his flu bug = tired mommy and daddy


That is the latest news for now! Just to keep you all up to date! And to say yes we are alive - just really busy!

Comments

Gallegos Family said…
Lili ralphed on me this last week...once on me while I was holding her, then in the toilet and then in the bathtub...that was gross. But I must say, I handled it better than I thought I would. I didn't even get quesy until I was telling Dan about it later that night!
Sick kids=no fun!
Anonymous said…
Leah! I think I know your friend Rachel... her mom is in our ward- Frances Mower, and Rachel had been visiting with her little girl for a couple of months. In fact, I was in the hallway at church talking with her when Emily totally spit-up all over me and the floor- it was like a fountain!
What a small world.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound