A nice healthy start


So after birthday cake, and camping smores... Dan and I have really been doing great with eating healthy and working out! We are both working on our portion control, and trying to get in an hour each day of physical activity. Most days that means either taking turns going to the gym, or doing work out videos at the house, but sometimes it might mean just taking a walk around our neighborhood. Which is just what we did this past Tuesday evening. And it ended up totaling to 2 miles! I am so proud of us! Again this isn't about fulfilling a new years resolution to diet. It is all about changing our choices that we make. Healthy vs UnHealthy. It is all about being a good model of health to Benjamin. Dan and I are both tired of being unhealthy. So yeah for being healthy!!!! We will most likely start up weight watchers to give us the extra push towards healthiness. We are also following the healthy ideas from Dr OZ and Dr Rosin as I mentioned in a previous post. We have slowly been working on following their plan. I love that we are not doing a fad diet with our eating. We are not depriving ourselves. For example - hot tamales, and low cal popcorn are great low fat "fun treats" that we are choosing for movie nights or game nights. Attached with this post is a picture of our lunch choice one day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound