A great beginning to our fun filled day!

On our way to drive to the other side of the island!

It's one of my favorite things to do on this island. Driving to the other side of the island(towards the north shore) makes me feel like I am escaping the city and entering in to the real Hawaii!



The Hawaii temple (in my opinion) is one the most peaceful, beautiful places to go on the island. To the side of the temple there is a little area with picnic benches. We grabbed some Subway, and went and ate lunch on temple grounds. Birds were chirping, and it was so relaxing. It was a great beginning to our day of fun before the PCC adventure!




Nancy and Kristin modeling in front of the pretty fountain.

It was over cast that day. But the sun was poking it's head through right in our eyes. Hence, the squinting.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey you!!

I am finally home from vacation. we got here last night. Yours looked like it was fun. I will get our pics out soon so you can see them. You have a b-day little something on its way soon to you too. I miss you ...call me when you have time and kiss ben for me. Love ya. Bren
Anonymous said…
You girls are so beautiful! I wish I was there!
love, Heidi
Sheree' said…
so cool the Nancy got to go see you. The temple looks beautiful. I love going to the temple.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room