Stop growing!!!!!

Lately, I have been noticing each morning Ben grows another inch. (Or at least it seems that way to us) He is becoming such a little man. And here are some pictures to prove it! Also, for those of you who gave some suggestions to prevent Ben from "slipping" out of the crib...I say thank you! Every little piece of advice helps out. And luckily Ben hasn't been "hanging out" of his crib like before. Dan really liked the plexi glass idea though. I just love the crib too much to nail anything in to the wood. So for now...we are good. But, if anyone has any more suggestions on how to the tame the wild child we have....we welcome it!!!! Until then enjoy our photographic munchkin.

Getting ready to go to the library. Today it was actually a little breezy and chilly outide. I use any excuse for him to wear his cute winter clothes. The adorable knit sweater that I have been waiting for Ben to fit in to. Judy - I can't tell you how much we LOVE this sweater! Thank you soooo much!
Thank you Grandma Sue for the adorable shoes! He looks like such a grown up with his hiking shoes on.

No he is not only 8 1/2 months old! He looks like a toddler!

A back view of his sweater. Can you see the whale and the fish?

The reason Ben can't play in his bouncer anymore...He tries to bend forward and get out. Thank goodness for the buckle that straps him in.

With his activity gym, he is free to roll around to wherever he wants.

Benjamin is a happy boy when he has free room to roll and play.

Peek a Boo!
Ben was standing up, playing with the top of his activity gym. He then decided it would be more fun to chew on it.

Ben has out grown his swing, and bouncer. His one toy that he can still play on! Thanks Elaine and Dan - he STILL loves his activity gym!

Ben's favorite teething toy....the edge of his pack n play.

Ben has been doing pull ups on the side of his pack n play!!! His feet actually get off the bottom! It seems as though our little super hero has super power!

Comments

Miss Megan said…
Cute pics momma. You have a handsome little boy. P.S. I LOVE the whale sweater, where did you get that? Wait, let me guess...Aunt Judy??? Leah, thanks for the comment you left on my blog for Sheron. I hope she sees it, it was very thoughtful of you. You're the best!
Anonymous said…
Love the pic's, but he's growing up soooo fast. Wow I can't wait to see the big fella, oh and you guy's too!!!!!!mom
Anonymous said…
Wow! I'm really glad that he can still use the activity gym - although it looks like he'll outgrow it before long!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room