Not to brag....but......

SAN DIEGO CHARGERS RULE, BUFFALO BILLS DROOL

The Chargers won Sunday's game vs the Buffalo Bills!!!!! WWAAHHHOOOO!!!! San Diego Supppeerrr Chargersssss.....


I woke Sunday morning to find Bill's parafanalia everywhere! Bills blanket covering the fridge, Bill's jersey on the couch, trash talking of the Chargers on the bathroom mirror. We have serious East coast vs West coast rivalry in this house when it comes to sports teams.


Dan all I have to say is.......show me the points.......

Comments

Anonymous said…
Whatever, I think you wrote the wrong phrase in there. It should read "SAN DIEGO STINKY CHARGERS". We all know that the Bills are a better team than the Roidraging Chargergirls. It is only a matter of time before everyone accepts the truth. THE BILLS RULE AND THE CHARGERS DROOL.
Miss Megan said…
You guys are hilarious...reminds me of all my "discussions" with Mike about politics. They are pretty, how do I put this nicely? Lively? Heated? Interesting? Try being a democrat and living with a republican! Keeps things interesting!
Gallegos Family said…
SAN DIEGO CHARGERS RULE!!! Leah! I love it! That's right! Show me the points Dan!!! Playoff's here we come!!!! It's okay to be wrong once in a while mr!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound