Just goofing around at the house

Later in the evening after the library we were hanging out at the house. Dan was feeding Ben dinner. And, I was getting ready to go to a "ladies only" Christmas dinner party at our church. Before I left, we decided to have some camera fun. Originally we were going to take turns getting pictures with Ben, and then photo shop each other in for a family picture. But, it just turned in to a goofy photo time.
I asked Dan to take a picture of Ben and I (I wanted to show off my new clothes that Brenda sent me)........Brenda- I LOVE THE CLOTHES YOU SENT!!!!!!!!
Dan caught me by surprise....I said okay smile...and smack.....right on the cheek...

Kissy Kissy Kisssssyyyyy

Smile!

Comments

Miss Megan said…
Momma you look so HOT! Work it girl....
Anonymous said…
Great picture of Dan and Leah....Leah, did you know that Dan has very "curly" hair!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room