Football weekend for the Gardners

Right now the ARMY/NAVY football game is happening. In proud support of all my relatives who have, or still serve with the Navy, I say GO NAVY! And for my husband, and all my ARMY support, I say we'll get em next year! The Navy wins it.
As far as Dan and I are concerned, tomorrow will be the biggest game of the year. The Buffalo Bills will be playing the San Diego Chargers in New York!!!! Last year Dan went to this game, had front row tickets,met the entire Bills team, got autographs, and shmoozed it up in San Diego. Next year in San Diego...thanks to my Mom again and her amazing connections.....Dan and I will be sitting front row, watching THE BILLS VS CHARGERS!!!!! Dan has to work this weekend unfortunately. But, he will still be able to watch the game on his computer at work, thanks to NFL.com. So until tomorrow....GO CHARGERS!!!!!!! And Dan says...GO BILLLS!!!!! And we both say....GO Duke Preston!!!
*****Let's cross our fingers that they broadcast the game here for me to watch!!!
As far as Dan and I are concerned, tomorrow will be the biggest game of the year. The Buffalo Bills will be playing the San Diego Chargers in New York!!!! Last year Dan went to this game, had front row tickets,met the entire Bills team, got autographs, and shmoozed it up in San Diego. Next year in San Diego...thanks to my Mom again and her amazing connections.....Dan and I will be sitting front row, watching THE BILLS VS CHARGERS!!!!! Dan has to work this weekend unfortunately. But, he will still be able to watch the game on his computer at work, thanks to NFL.com. So until tomorrow....GO CHARGERS!!!!!!! And Dan says...GO BILLLS!!!!! And we both say....GO Duke Preston!!!
*****Let's cross our fingers that they broadcast the game here for me to watch!!!
Comments