Down with finals week!

So for those of you who don't know....Dan and I have finals week for our classes going on right now. It's tough with the holidays, and Ben (aka: wild tasmanian devil) getting in to everything. But Dan and I have a pretty good routine scheduled out that allows us to each get in our own study time. But, last night it became all very overwhelming. I have a case brief for my Criminal Law class due Friday. Two tests, a final exam, and 2 writing assignments. I have a power point presentation on skin cancer, along with all of my extra credit due for my Health Ed class on Saturday. Also due for this class are 3 tests, and a final exam! Luckily, all I have for Child Development due is the final exam, and last test on 3 chapters to do. Yes, I know what you are thinking....with all this due.... why are you blogging? I needed a break! And I love that I am able to vent on this wonderful blog of ours. But, hopefully it will all pay off, and I will be working at my dream job one day....secret agent Leah reporting to duty. ;) In good news Dan just turned in his 5 page English paper. He did so well, that his professor will be using it as an example. And Dan just found out that he has one semester after this next one and he will have his associates! Way to go Dan! Down with finals! Down with homework! Down with end of the semester projects!

I slapped this sticker on my forehead. I told Dan that this monkey says it all on how I am feeling about my Criminal Law Case brief. "Whatever!!"

Down goes Leah.....Criminal Law class has taken me over.....

Comments

Aim said…
hahahahaha, this one is my favorite!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room