The many "poses" of Ben

Yes, as Megan says - Ben is right up there with princess Di and being the most photographed person in the world. But, I just can't help it. He's soooo cute. And I LOVE to take pictures! But the main reason that I take all these pictures, is so Grandma's and Aunts who miss Ben can still see him. So here are some more pictures of the many faces of Benjamin. I also like to take pictures as I seem him changing. One day his hair is red, and now it's blonde! Enjoy!

" Happy feet" Ben - Lately he loves to kick his feet like he is swimming. Bath time can get very wet!
"Wanting to stand" Ben

"Learning to crawl" Ben
"Preppy" Ben

"Too cute for words" Ben...Brenda love the fishing hat!

"Chief Stinky bottom" Ben

And last but not least..... "Mohawk Ben"....Dan wants to gel Benjamin's hair like this for Thanksgiving!
Happy Holidays!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Whoowhoohaha...Whoowhoohaha...you shall now be know as Chief Stinky Bottom of the mohawk tribe. HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.
Englishfam said…
Leah-Ben really is the cutest! It really is amazing how fast they grow. I keep looking at Preston and I just can't believe that Carter was ever this tiny. One day you will just look at Ben and be like, you are no longer a baby, you are a little boy! That is what just recently happened to me with carter. He just chatters away in the car and will tell me if he likes something or not. It is so crazy to me because it seems like yesterday he was born. But now I get to experience it again with this new little guy. No more babies for awhile-this whole baby thing is hard work!! Keep up the good work with the workouts- I am getting geared up to start the weight loss hell myself!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room