Halloween continued and trunk or treat
Halloween pictures(do they ever end???) ........
Earlier the day of Trunk or Treat - we went to 5 different stores on the island, and ended up at K-mart in search of a cute costume that would fit our growing boy. He seemed to like his horse costume at the store!

Ben is a sad horsey because the 2T outfit fits him length wise, but the head of the horse is just too heavy. Sorry little buddy! But good job helping daddy hand out candy at the Trunk or Treat!

Avery "the lady bug" Morgan

Giddy up Dan!

Gabe "the tired dinosaur" Gleason and Jessica "the spider witch"

All in all our Halloween party was a lot of fun! Both Dan and Ben won costume contests. When I told Dan that I was sad because my gyspy costume didn't win anything...he said it was the year of the horse. It seemed like this year at out ward party, anyone wearing a horse or cowboy outfit won this year. That's okay....I'll get em next year!!
Earlier the day of Trunk or Treat - we went to 5 different stores on the island, and ended up at K-mart in search of a cute costume that would fit our growing boy. He seemed to like his horse costume at the store!

Ben is a sad horsey because the 2T outfit fits him length wise, but the head of the horse is just too heavy. Sorry little buddy! But good job helping daddy hand out candy at the Trunk or Treat!

Avery "the lady bug" Morgan

Giddy up Dan!

Gabe "the tired dinosaur" Gleason and Jessica "the spider witch"

All in all our Halloween party was a lot of fun! Both Dan and Ben won costume contests. When I told Dan that I was sad because my gyspy costume didn't win anything...he said it was the year of the horse. It seemed like this year at out ward party, anyone wearing a horse or cowboy outfit won this year. That's okay....I'll get em next year!!
Comments