Green Beans are not a favorite!

What? You look at me, like this is suppossed to be good or something....Seriously people...I'd like to see you try this out....

Is this different as to what I have been eating?

We tried to switch it up and mix the green beans in with rice cereal......

Get this out of my mouth!!!!!!

Final say on the whole green bean thing....

Comments

Miss Megan said…
Hey Ben-

Guess what? That's how I feel about green beans too! Thanks for the laugh.
Gallegos Family said…
Leah your blogs are so funny. Miss you.
c.
Anonymous said…
Leah, Looking at these pictures of Ben and green beans reminded me of introducing Dan to the "spoon". When it was time for him to start eating solid food (he had been on formula for 6 months), his mom and dad had little success. One Sunday when mom was working dad came to visit and I set Dan's infant seat in middle of dining room table and we proceeded to eat cereal with a spoon. It was quite a battle, but Grandma won. The expression on Ben's face eating green beans reminded me so much of that episode! I do enjoy visiting your website and looking at all the pictures. My love to all of you. Grandma Gardner

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room