Extra pictures of Ben at 7 1/2 months old

I was browsing through pictures on our computer. I came across a few that I never had time to blog. Here are some pictures of our little man at 7 1/2 months old.
At frst Benjamin was giving the innocent face. It then turned in to the serious look.
Daddy and Ben just hanging out watching some Monday night football.

Future Stanford football player???? Judy - we can't believe he was wearing this outfit at 7 1/2 months old. It is a 2T!!!!!


Ben loves to give kisses and hugs.

My men looking cute as ever. (Notice that Dan is trying to pose for a picture and watch football ) hehehee

How to keep Ben busy while changing his diaper. He won't stop rolling over. It can get messy.




"No Daddy this is my rubber ducky. Get your own."

Ben loves to chew on anything and everything...even his precious ducky.

Benjamin in his big boy bath tub. No more sink baths for Ben. He now loves to kick and play in the water.


Daddy holding Ben after bath time.

Mommy holding a super hero in training. SUPERMAN!


Look closely at the left of the picture. Ben's right ear has a fruit puff stuck to his ear. Ben LOVES his fruit puffs and link a doo's.


An up close shot of the fruit puff that looks like a ear ring.

Comments

Aim said…
Oh you mean the one I have stuck in my head all day long? "M.I.C.K.E.YYYYYYYYYY M.O.U.S.E." or the "if you've got ears saaaaay CHHERS!" haha I always get that and the Daniel Cook song stuck in my head. "This is Daniel Cook on a bike on a plane..." His last one was on break dancing!
Miss Megan said…
Ok Leah, it's official. I think baby Benjamin is right on par with Princess Diana as the most photographed person in the world! Cute pics...P.S. Thanks for sharing your personal experiences on my blog. You're my blogging buddy!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room