Extra Halloween pictures
This is why I married Dan. :) He always makes me laugh. While I was uploading Halloween pictures on to the website...Dan was being sneaky and making the pirate flag. And all of a sudden, I turn the corner to tell him I am done blogging..... and there is Dan in his best pirate pose. ARGGG MATTIE! (Too bad the picture is blurry) He even gave the monkey an eye patch and an earing! A sword made out of aluminum foil, and spatulas from the kitchen! Dan you crack me up.

The pirate flag hung in the living room. A very creative Halloween included, this flag, table cloth, and hanging streamers made out of a black trash bag. Thank you Martha Stewart for some ideas. The rest - we used our imagination.

A view of the front of our house. This is our window looking into our kitchen. Notice the pretty potted plants we did about a month ago? You can barely see it, but I printed out a cut out witch from the Martha Stewart website, and taped it on the window. It looks really cool at night.

BOO! Dan jumped around the corner to surprise Ben, and this was his reaction!


The King has left the building!

The pirate flag hung in the living room. A very creative Halloween included, this flag, table cloth, and hanging streamers made out of a black trash bag. Thank you Martha Stewart for some ideas. The rest - we used our imagination.

A view of the front of our house. This is our window looking into our kitchen. Notice the pretty potted plants we did about a month ago? You can barely see it, but I printed out a cut out witch from the Martha Stewart website, and taped it on the window. It looks really cool at night.

BOO! Dan jumped around the corner to surprise Ben, and this was his reaction!


The King has left the building!
Comments