Benjamin and his firsts

Today November 14, 2006 Benjamin is 8 months old!!!! This might give you an idea of how sad I am that Ben is growing up. Dan and I were talking about possible places to move to next. Dan said, "You know Leah, Ben will be going to kindergarten at our next duty station". I actually got teary eyed! For now he is still our little baby boy. But man is he sure growing up fast...and getting cuter with every inch. So here are a few firsts for you all.
A first for trying to hold his bottle. Does his hair look blonde to you?
A first for holding his bottle and drinking it on his own!!! Dan and I are especially excited about this one!

Motivation to crawl...

Benjamin's first time that his foot goes forward as he attempts to crawl.

His first attempt at feeding himself with a spoon


His first two teeth are in the bottom. Do you see them?


His first heart to heart with daddy


First food fight.....with himself....he flung the spoon of green peas at himself....



Comments

Aim said…
haha, my favorite one is the heart to heart talk with Dan! haha cracks me up and melts my heart at the same time!

love amie

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound