How can you be mad?

So one week into Dan's recupperation, I needed to run an errand. Dan wanted me to pick up his text books early for his new semester. I was more than willing to take Ben with me. But, Dan said No! Leave him here and let me give you a break. So without an argument I thought, Dan is feeling a little better so I'll go real quick and be right back. I was gone literally for 10 minutes. And this is the destruction(that I caught on film) that my men did to the house.
A lovely diaper of Ben's left on what? Oh yes...our kitchen counter.
The sink looked like this..... And Ben's changing table (aka: hurrican Ben)


But then......right as my frustration was growing as I was thinking of all the mess that I would have to clean up after I had just cleaned the house....I walked in to our bedroom to find this........
Now how can I be mad? Dan on pain killers, still not able to sleep on his back...gave Ben a bath and they took a nap together. So cute huh?

Comments

Gallegos Family said…
Haha! I totally feel your pain! Dan used to take care of the kids all by himself...but now that I'm here and do most of it...things have changed a little! I went to YW the other night and came home around 9:30pm to find Aaron in his bed asleep- still in his clothes and Lili asleep on the livingroom floor with Daddy. The TV on, and food and candy wrappers everywhere! Oh well! Good thing I love them all!
Englishfam said…
Leah-
I loved to hear from you on our blog! You are my inspiration with blogging, you keep up on it so well its like an online journal! Your son is so adorable, they get big so fast so cherish this time with him when he is still not mobile. Soon he will be a crazy chewbacca child like my little guy! j/k he is so much fun. In response to this comment though, I have decided that all guys are alike! They really have no concept of how much time we actually spend cleaning! Isn't it amazing how long it can take to clean stuff and how fast it can be ruined?! That picture of the two boys is tender though! Take care-
Heather
Aim said…
Ha! Sweetheart, if you think THATS a mess, you need to spend more time at my house! My little ones can give you a crash course. How to destroy a house in under 10 minutes..101. haha! I loved reading that one!

amie

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound