The digital is back from the dead....
Our digital camera just started randomly working again a few days ago. I thought it went well with Halloween and being back from the dead. Also day of the dead - Mexican holiday - is coming up. So anyhoo - welcome back digital camera!
So, I decided to create winter in our home. Dan set up our wonderful new Whirlpool air conditioner. It has made our home a lovely 69'!!!! It definately feels more like winter. And to go with it, I woke up this morning with a wicked cold. I hope I feel better soon. I really hate being sick. So - self note to myself - when changing the temp in the house drastically - wear more layers of clothes and don't go from 90' in the house with humidity to 69' cold air! Lesson learned! Atleast I dressed up Benjamin in warm clothes!

Is it me....or is our little boy getting cuter every day????? Like Mommy like Ben - Ben loves Monkey's too! And here are a few pictures without the hoodie on, to show you he really does have hair under there!




Seriously...I just want to pinch his little cheeks when I see this picture. You pose it you little GQ baby model. He loves posing for the camera. And I LOVE taking pictures...so it works out well for both of us!
So, I decided to create winter in our home. Dan set up our wonderful new Whirlpool air conditioner. It has made our home a lovely 69'!!!! It definately feels more like winter. And to go with it, I woke up this morning with a wicked cold. I hope I feel better soon. I really hate being sick. So - self note to myself - when changing the temp in the house drastically - wear more layers of clothes and don't go from 90' in the house with humidity to 69' cold air! Lesson learned! Atleast I dressed up Benjamin in warm clothes!

Is it me....or is our little boy getting cuter every day????? Like Mommy like Ben - Ben loves Monkey's too! And here are a few pictures without the hoodie on, to show you he really does have hair under there!




Seriously...I just want to pinch his little cheeks when I see this picture. You pose it you little GQ baby model. He loves posing for the camera. And I LOVE taking pictures...so it works out well for both of us!
Comments