Benjamin is a man's man!!

This is an older picture, but I thought it goes perfect with this post!


I just wanted to share with you all, an experience that I had yesterday with Ben. He had just woken up from a nap and when I hear him talking to himself that is usually an indication that he is awake and done with his nap. Then as I got closer to his crib, I thought I heard him "tooting" and I thought to myself ..... "oh great, not another poopy diaper!" But oh no, not Ben...he wasn't really pooping...he was just making the noises on his arm! I am not even kidding. Benjamin was making farting noises on his arm like a 14 year old teenager. Thinking it was funny he kept doing it. He had his arm straight out in front of him while laying on his stomach. As he would put his head up he giggled to himself, then would put his head back down and go blllrrrpppp on his arm and make "the noise." Dan likes to give Ben raspberries on his stomach, so I think this is where he gets it from?!?!?

In other news of Ben....yesterday night while driving back from picking up a yummy pizza from Boston pizza, we heard him in the back seat "trying to talk." So we would say maaaamaaa or daaaadaaa long and drawn out. But, then he surprised us both with saying boooooob. That's right folks our son makes farting noises, and likes to say boob. He is definitely a man's man.

Comments

Miss Megan said…
I read this post to Mike and we both had a good laugh!

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room