an article to think about....
So lately, I have been really focusing on my body and how to lose the baby weight in a healthy way. It is so easy to look at celebrity magazines and think "oh I wish I had her body." And, "she lost the weight fast, why can't I?" I was getting down on myself for being so down on myself.... if that makes sense. But, then I saw this article and I thought to myself...everyone is always going to be harder on themselves. This former spice girl is not what I am striving for with body image. In my opinion she is really really skinny. But, it just goes to show you that even if you are a runway model, you will still find something wrong with your body in your mind. And we should just appreciate the bodies we have now.
Here is the link to the article that I read:
http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1544089,00.html
Here is the link to the article that I read:
http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1544089,00.html
Comments
I read something last week about Mischa Barton complaining about pretty people have it hard because they are discriminated against.
*WHAT?*
Or how about the statements Mariah Carey made regarding starving Ethopian children. She said that they were so skinny and beautiful, except of course for all the flies buzzing around their mouths.
*HELLO!*
To say that they aren't in touch with reality is an understatement. Sorry about the rant but please don't ever compare yourself to one of those losers again! You have so much more depth, beauty and charisma than someone who has everything handed to them on a silver platter and still wants to complain about it!