Welcome baby Austin!





I never properly announced baby Austin coming into the world. This picture is of my best friend Sarah and her sweet family. I can't believe we have known each other since 5th grade Sarah! Where do the years go???? Welcome to the world Austin. You are too cute. And Ava - oh my gosh...could you be any cuter????

Comments

Miss Megan said…
ok I can't believe thats the little Ava I carried around all day at your wedding. Where does the time go???
Anonymous said…
Wow!! Time goes by so fast. I cannot belive we were all in high school together. Sarah looks so beautiful (as always) and what a cute family. I love all the baby pics you put up...keep them coming they are so cute. And tell Dan I hope he is feeling better.
Kisses.

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound

Decorating the boys room