SECOND ATTEMPT AT MASTERING THE SIPPY CUP

"What? You look at me like this is suppossed to be easy. This is hard!"
"Slippery little sucker. Come back!"
"No, you can't have it. This is my sippy cup."
" I got it.....I can taste some water!"

"See like I told you...piece of cake."

Comments

Gallegos Family said…
Sippy cups! Ben you are such a big boy now! Where does the time go?
Miss Megan said…
What a cutie! Leah, can you believe I am 8 months now? Momma! I started having contractions last night! Eek! Am I ready? Whaaaaaaa!!!!
Anonymous said…
Great Grandma Sue says wow! He's going to be walking soon. Better keep him in the playpen, and a harness. You know the blue checked one. Oh I guess I haven't sent it yet. Because your mom Reva Gayle had a pink checked.
Anonymous said…
Oh my God, I had a leash. Please don't, except if you need one. Grandma Reva.
Gardner Family said…
Bad memories of the pink checked harness child leash huh Mom? ;)Don't worry - we won't put Ben on a child leash unless we go to Disneyland. lol

Popular posts from this blog

Baby "Bean" Gardner first ultrasound