Running man Dan

So, as I was just talking to my good old pal Camille, I realized that I have not updated any of you on Dan and his knee. As most of you know Dan had knee surgery. After rehabilitating to his fullest, he re-injured his knee playing basketball. We all thought he would need another surgery. And because that would be his 3rd surgery on that knee, (First time was after injuring playing football in high school) he was being told that he would most likely be retired out of the Army. Then, after this happened our life got a little crazy. Skin cancer surgery and Papa Jr passing away became our main priority of latest drama to deal with. And thinking about the knee went on the back burner. In the mean time Dan has been eating very healthy, and slowly increasing his strength in his knee. While I was in San Diego for a month and a half, Dan lost a lot of weight and gained strength back in his knee. He now runs 4 miles a day every other day. And does the eliptical trainer on other days. He wears a knee brace which helps stabalize his knee. And he also goes to physical therapy. He is really doing great. I am really proud of him. He stayed focused on getting better and never gave up. Good job Dan! So that is the latest on Dan and his knee.
Comments