Oh how the years go by
Happy 2 year Anniversray sweetheart! With all of the memories we have it feels more like 10 years not 2! I love you so much, and I am so excited to be celebrating our anniversary! I hope you have a great day at work. Benjamin and I love you and can't wait to see you! Here are some memories for you!
TOBY KEITH CONCERT - MARCH 2004
TAKING THE PLUNGE! SEPTEMBER 10, 2004
I love our wedding pictures. Heidi - you did an amazing job! I feel like you really captured the moment.


NEWLY MARRIED IN OUR STUDIO APT.

ROAD TRIPS!


"YOU GOT TO PUCKER YOUR LIPS LIKE DIS"
TOBY KEITH CONCERT - MARCH 2004
TAKING THE PLUNGE! SEPTEMBER 10, 2004
I love our wedding pictures. Heidi - you did an amazing job! I feel like you really captured the moment.

NEWLY MARRIED IN OUR STUDIO APT.
ROAD TRIPS!

"YOU GOT TO PUCKER YOUR LIPS LIKE DIS"
Comments